Rebecca Gomez Farrell’s highly anticipated epic fantasy, Wings Unseen, is being released on August 22, 2017.
In the meantime, sign up below, and you’ll receive a copy of a Bonus Chapter!
On Sale Now
The Meduan and Lanserim ways of life are as compatible as oil and water. But when a menacing threat descends upon both countries, devouring all living things in its wake and leaving only husks of skin behind, Lansera's young Prince Janto and his fiancée, Serra, must learn to work together with the bedeviling Vesperi, an unpredictable Meduan who may possess the only weapon that can save them—the Silver Flame.
Readers of all ages will enjoy Wings Unseen, Rebecca Gomez Farrell’s first full-length novel. It is a fully-imagined epic fantasy with an unforgettable cast of characters.
- Elizabeth Konkel, Seattle Book Reviews (4/5 stars) – “Rebecca Gomez Farrell weaves together a brilliant fantasy adventure about love, power, and destiny.” – Full Review
- Kirkus Reviews – “War, treachery, and star-crossed lovers abound in this high fantasy novel. . . . Farrell’s book is imaginative, filled with detailed worldbuilding, but rarely bogged down in exposition. Each of the protagonists’ stories is engaging in its own way.” – Full Review
- Paperback Paris – “12 New Fantasy and Science Fiction Books to Pick Up This Month” – Full Article
- Book Allure (4/5 stars) – “I enjoyed the writing of Farrell. . . . Each action was written to such precision that it felt like a well-directed movie in my head, leaving little for me to fill in. And that’s great! For a high fantasy book, the author’s ability to describe is essential and Farrell excelled at it.” – Full Review
- JD Dehart Reading & Literature Resources – “I would place this book on the shelf next to Anne Aguirre, Veronica Roth, Christopher Paolini, and Ally Condie. Being a former middle grades English teacher, Wings Unseen would have been on my recommendation list and if any of those former students come knocking, I would not hesitate to tell them about Wings Unseen.” – Full Review
- Bookwitty – “Wings Unseen by Rebecca Gomez Farrell is a complex book that clearly owes a debt towards A Song of Ice and Fire in its multi-POV structure. … A lot of adult fantasy books are a slow burn, particularly in the romantic arcs, but YA and this book specifically, counter that by laying out the emotional elements in a very forthright manner.” – Full Review
- Pulp Literature – “A New Fantasy Novel from Rebecca Gomez Farrell” – Full Article
[tribe_events_list category=”Rebecca Gomez Farrell, Wings Unseen”]